ProDen PlaqueOff® Say it with a smile Contest Rules and Regulations
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- The winner will receive a year’s supply of ProDen PlaqueOff ® Powder for one dog. Approximate retail value: 80€
- There will be one (1) winner in total.
- Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/plaqueoff/
- Enter the contest by posting a photo selfie of you and your dog involved in an activity that makes your dog happy.
- Please do not submit photos of animals other than your own.
- When posting your photo, please ensure to include your name, your dog’s name and your location (country).
Entry Qualification Process
- Entrants must post their photos in the comments to the official contest post before the end of the contest deadline. No purchase is required.
- Entrants must include in their entry: Their full name, their dog’s name and their location (country).
- The contest is open to participants in all countries.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Entrants cannot be employees, representatives or agents of Swedencare AB or its subsidiaries, or their immediate family members living in the same household, or the persons with whom they are domiciled.
- Entrants are encouraged to enter once per contest. The more entries submitted do not increase your chances of winning.
- By submitting a photo on the official contest post, entrants affirm that all entries submitted are their own original content, have not been copied from any other work, do not violate any copyright of any third party, and are the exclusive property of the entrant.
- Swedencare AB may disallow entries that depict brand logos or other intellectual property, or that in its judgment are harmful to the public order, violate standards of decency or are contrary to the goals of the contest.
- Images sent by entrants for the contest will be used only by Swedencare AB and its affiliated entities. Swedencare AB will not distribute any images or information to third parties.
- The Say it with a smile contest closes on February 12, 2018, at 11:59 pm Central Europe Time (CET).
- The winner will be announced on February 13, 2018.
Winner Selection and Notification
- One (1) winner will be selected at random. The winner will be notified via Facebook post on February 13, 2018.
Odds of winning
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received before contest closes. Limit one entry per participant.
- Swedencare AB will arrange and cover the cost of the delivery of the prize to the winner.
- The winner is solely responsible for any taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred at customs for example.
Use of Images
- Contest entrants agree that upon submitting an entry to the contest, the photo submitted becomes the property of Swedencare AB, and the entrant agrees to allow Swedencare AB to use that content on their official corporate social media pages and other online advertising and promotions. Entries may be edited, enhanced or cropped for use by Swedencare AB.
- On websites, in publications or otherwise pertaining to the contest, the names of the winners will appear with the winning entries.
- Swedencare AB reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate any contest at any time without any prior notice.
Release and Indemnification
- The winner must sign the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form to: (i) confirm compliance with the Contest Rules; (ii) agree to accept the prize as awarded; (iii) release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, its departments and agencies, parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies, counsel, marketing partners, Facebook and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, subsidiaries, agents, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the administration, development and execution of the Contest (the ”Released Parties”) from and against any and all manner of action, cause of action, claim or demand, loss or injury, use or misuse of a prize or any travel related thereto, and the use of the Entry by the Sponsor, suit, debt, covenant, contract, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach, failure of any third-party contractor or supplier used in connection with any aspect of the Contest to perform or deliver any goods or services, any act of God or any other event beyond the Released Parties’ control, any dissatisfaction of any kind by a winner with any aspect of the Contest or any prize, liability for physical injury, death, or property damage that the entrants, guests, their heirs, successors or assigns have, might have or could have suffered, by reason of or arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by the entrant of the Prize as awarded; and (iv) indemnify the Released Parties against any loss, damage or expense, including legal fees, that any of the Released Parties may suffer or incur as a result of any non-compliance by an entrant with any of the Contest Rules or participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by an entrant of a prize and the use of the Entry by Sponsor.
The Sponsor nor any of the Released Parties, are in any way responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate entry information which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest or be awarded a Prize, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed entries for any reason, mail failures, omission, or any combination thereof, and entries which fail to fully comply with these Contest Rules; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) lost, incomplete, delayed, mutilated or misdirected entries or Declaration and Release forms; (iv) injury or damage to the entrant’s computer or to any other individual’s computer related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material regarding the Contest or accepting a prize; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize, including any travel related thereto and the use of the Entry by Sponsor; (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise; or (vii) late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner.